- Legal Notice
It is illegal to sell alcohol to people under the age of 18. Customer must register an account in order to place an order. The Customer confirms that he/she is 18 years old or above when they register for the account. The Customer shall ensure that no person shall use his/her login to purchase alcohol products and a person aged 18 or above (identification required) must be present to take delivery or delivery shall be withdrawn and attempted at another time agreed.
Pictures are for references only.
- Use Of Site
This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. HK Liquor Store Co. Limited and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if HK Liquor Store Co. Limited believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of HK Liquor Store Co. Limited and its subsidiaries.
- HK Liquor Store Co. Limited ships merchandise to locations within Hong Kong but not include: Restricted Areas, Outlying Islands (see list below for details), non-permanent address, hotel guest rooms, ports, marina and warehouses, at premises above 4th floor of a building which cannot be accessed by elevator for delivery of 2 cases or more, and OTHER INTERNATIONAL LOCATIONS. Delivery fee of HKD $120 will apply for orders under HKD $1000, otherwise delivery fee is included.
Restricted Areas and Outlying Islands includes:
SHA TAU KOK TA KWU LING MAN KAM TO MAI PO LOK MA CHAU CLOSED AREA LO WU PO TOI TUNG LUNG CHAU GRASS ISLAND CROOKED ISLAND (KAT O) TUNG PING CHAU MUI WO LAMMA ISLAND PENG CHAU CHEUNG CHAU TAI O LANTAU ISLAND
All goods will be shipped within 3-4 working days upon payment confirmation. Slight delay may occur during Typhoon Signal No. 8 or above, Black Rainstorm warning or above, or due to delivery schedule of the courier company we employ. All expected delivery dates and time are estimated only. We will not be liable for any loss or compensation you may incur as a result of late delivery.
You must receive your order on the appointed delivery date or give us at least 48 hours’ prior notice to reschedule another delivery. Otherwise, we reserve our right to charge you: (a) all our costs including storage and insurance; and (b) HK$200 as administration fee for each subsequent delivery. If you fail to receive your order upon our first delivery, or if you have given us an inaccurate delivery address, we reserve the right to charge you additional fee for all subsequent deliveries.
- Wine is a perishable commodity, and some may deteriorate over time or if stored improperly, e.g. extremes of temperature. Therefore, we only (at our discretion) accept return or replacement of product only under the following conditions:
- if the product is proven that it is defective or damaged before you accepted it; or
- (b) the product we delivered doesn’t match with your order. The Customer is requested to examine the goods immediately upon delivery for any deficiencies and/or damages. Claims (if any) must be lodged to us at (+852 3543 0039) at the time of delivery, otherwise we shall have the discretion to refuse your claim after delivery. Please return the product with its original packaging and free gifts (if any) related to the returned product. Please provide order invoice and delivery note upon return.
- Opened or used products cannot be returned or refunded.
- We will inspect the product you wish to return. If we found the product is not defective, damaged or the products are matched with you order, refund or exchange is not allowed. If we accept your exchange request, our customer representative will contact you for the arrangement. If we accept your refund request, we refund the amount using the same payment method used to pay for the order
*updated 28 Feb, 2022* Due to suspension of delivery service by several of our courier partners, deliveries to outlying areas such as Tung Chung, Discovery Bay and Ma Wan will experience some delays.
In light of the recent situation of novel coronavirus infection, to prevent further spread in the community, pick-up and delivery service will be temporarily suspended for following locations: all hospitals, clinics, quarantine centres and "buildings in which confirmed cases of novel coronavirus infection have stayed during the symptomatic phase in the past 14 days".
List of concerned “buildings” can be referred to on the Department of Health - Centre for Health Protection's website:https://www.coronavirus.gov.hk/eng/index.html
Latest Situation of Novel Coronavirus Infection in Hong Kong: https://chp-dashboard.geodata.gov.hk/nia/zh.html
If we have already picked up shipments which are delivering to the above locations, we will contact customers for alternative arrangement as soon as possible.
Please be assured that HK Liquor Store Co. Ltd. takes the issue very seriously and has implemented various measures to minimise the risk that our employees in Hong Kong may be exposed to.
The safety of our employees, our customers and the people in the communities we proudly serve is a top priority and we will continue to work with the relevant local authorities to provide service to all areas where and when conditions permit safe access. We are closely monitoring the situation and will take the necessary steps to ensure minimal impact to service.
新型冠狀病毒感染 - 香港最新情況：https://chp-dashboard.geodata.gov.hk/nia/zh.html